Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day Nine

Day 09: A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

Mau rotate dia tidaaaak ter-rotate rotate!

Skyping, because it's impossible to go through without it!




Easy. No need to think who!

Kununnya mau update setiap hari. Kunun lah, kunun. But instead got caught up with cleaning up and packing and catching up with Grey's Anatomy. How does Shonda and her team come up with such story lines?!

My favourite season finale is still Season 6's. Damn bikin takut!

Anyway.

I have been thinking a lot about my hair lately.
I really want to grow it out. Cause I've had short hair for too long. But knowing me, well you know me. I love getting haircuts. Sikit-sikit mau potong rambut. I love going to the saloon.
Maybe this time I'll just let my hair grow and go to saloon for... treatments? Mani/Pedi? Haha.

 I'm getting very anxious with results. Oh my. Two subjects has left me a little disappointed, but I did do my best. So let's hope for even better for my remaining two! I don't know how to calculate NMP. It is leaving me with serious questions.

I return to home sweet home in 12 days! That's two days less than 2 weeks. Extremely excited. Actually really excited to get on that plane. I love plane rides.

I still have not watched Avengers. I sedih!

Cannot wait to give Mr Harry Clever Potatohead (Izzy) a hug!


Love,
Nazie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And you say?